For invitation letters, and VISA requests, please contact Eduardo Tovar (email@example.com). In your request email, please include the following information:
- First & last name
- Gender (male / female)
- Birth date (to avoid month/day confusion, please use a format similar to dd-Mon-yyyy)
- Passport number & country of issuance
- Company / affiliation
For authors of accepted papers who will present the work at RTSS 2016, please also include your Paper ID# and Title in your email.
For non-author participants who plan to attend RTSS 2016, please register before you request the invitation letter. The letter will state that you have registered for the conference, and we can’t do this until you’ve actually registered.
If you have any questions, please contact Eduardo Tovar.
STUDENT TRAVEL GRANTS
Sponsored by NSF and IEEE
The RTSS 2016 conference organizers anticipate the availability of Student Travel Grants to support the participation of students in RTSS 2016 events. Each grant will contribute towards partial reimbursement of registration and travel costs.Depending on available funding, it is anticipated that travel grants will be awarded in the amount of ~ 500$ per student.
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2016
Notification of Acceptance: November 7th, 2016
The award of the travel grants will be in accordance with the following guidelines:
- The applicant must be a current graduate student at an institution of higher education.
- The applicant must have a fully-paid student registration for RTSS and must physically attend the conference.
- Travel grants will be awarded on the basis of financial need. Students who are funded and have other means for covering their travel should not apply.
How to apply
- Student applicants should pay the registration fees first and demonstrate their intention to travel to RTSS 2016. If selected, the travel grant should cover partially their registration and travel costs.
- The student applicant must send an e-mail to Garard, Dana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- The subject of the e-mail must be RTSS 2016 TRAVEL GRANT APPLICATION (in uppercase letters).
- This e-mail must include the student’s faculty advisor in the cc list.
- The e-mail must include the following information:
Is your research funded by an active grant (yes/no)?
If Yes, is the NSF the source of funding (yes/no)?
Underrepresented/minority student (explain in few words):
Successful applicants will receive award letters by e-mail together with instructions on how to receive partial refunds which will be issued to the person or institution that covered the expenses.